Wednesday 5 November 2008

Dead Boys - Young, Loud And Snotty

For some reason track 2 on the Dead Boys' Young, Loud and Snotty has caused a lot of arguments amongst friends.

It all boils down to the opening lines in 'All This And More'. These days you can just look these things up on the interweb and bar the odd dubious versions some people submit (I've seen one website attribute 'Another Girl Another Planet' with the line 'I look cute and I don't care about it') these tend to be pretty reliable.

So if a certain Mark Carter has accessed this blog via the Swindon music forum I would like to take this opportunity to state once and for all that the line is not 'Can't understand what it's like to have sex with an idol'.

More recently though - and most bizarrely - my wife concluded that the lyrics were 'Can't understand what it's like to have sex with a maddo/(something something something) in front of baddo'.


1 comment:

Mark E Moon said...

Both Dead Boys albums are cracking, it baffles me why they didn't sell more records (then again if baffles me why Lords of the New Church didn't do the same).